The foundation of Blue Ocean Strategy Consulting follows the international best-seller Blue Ocean Strategy, co-authored by Professors W.Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne. Blue Ocean Strategy stems from over a decade of research identifying and deconstructing corporations’ key strategic moves. Blue Ocean Strategy is based on what works and is designed to maximise the organisation’s performance and growth.
BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY IN PRACTICE
Reinventing your business and penetrating New Market Space
Our objective is to apply the tried-and-tested tools of Blue Ocean Strategy to meet our clients’ needs. We consistently exceed expectations and deliver innovative growth ideas. The Blue Ocean approach also includes key knowledge transfer to help clients continue to create new markets, or recreate existing ones, at a lower cost but with increased value. Our focus is always to co-create uncontested market space with our clients, and this is what makes Blue Ocean Strategy unique and produces results that are instrumental in empowering profitable growth through opportunity-maximising and risk-minimising moves.
Teaming up with the best mind
As a certified member of the global Blue Ocean Strategy Community of Practice, we are a leading group of BOS practitioners. We enjoy a strong track record of generating breakthrough business ideas for clients across public and private sectors around the world. Our consultants and experts are committed to accurately represent the philosophy of Blue Ocean Strategy which counts Value Innovation, Co-creation and Sustainable Growth at its core.
8 Key Points of Blue Ocean Strategy Consulting
All rights reserved. Blue Ocean Strategy ®
Blue Ocean Strategy CONSULTING
Blue Ocean Strategy WORKSHOPS
Strategy Formulation is designed to help clients create uncontested market space and make competition irrelevant, this unique approach helps to achieve fast breakthrough success via strategic insights, thinking and corporate alignment using a four-step approach of Visual Awakening, Visual Exploration, Visual Strategy Creation and Visual Strategy Fair.Through this approach you will:
- Co-create strategic options that are validated through fieldwork and market research
- Develop innovative and commercially viable BOS ideas
- Achieve profitable growth through our focus on Value Innovation
Project Based Execution is developed to assist our clients in overcoming common organisational hurdles, thus minimising management risk. We support our clients in bringing the BOS ideas to life and achieving high impact results in a short period of time. The BOS tools and methodology are utilised in identifying hot spots, cold spots and efficient allocation of resources.Through this approach you will:
- Overcome common organisational hurdles and minimise management risk
- Achieve high impact results in a short period of time
- Develop structured high-level action plans and detailed work plans for efficient execution
In-Action Workshop is a customised two-day program designed to apply the BOS tools and frameworks to the client’s strategic business areas in developing embryonic BOS ideas and strategic options. The client will also experience and gain insights during the strategy formulation process.
Through this engagement you will:
- Learn and apply the Blue Ocean Strategy tools and frameworks to your company’s strategic areas
- Develop embryonic Blue Ocean Strategy ideas and quick wins
- Internalise the Blue Ocean Strategy tools and frameworks to develop future innovative initiatives
Simulation Workshop is an intensive two-day workshop that enables the client to develop strategic thinking and problem solving skills, gain a solid understanding of BOS and test drive the BOS tools and frameworks on business simulation cases.Through this engagement you will:
- Gain a solid understanding of BOS
- Test drive the BOS tools and frameworks on business simulation cases
- Develop your strategic thinking and enhance problem solving skills
All analytic tools © Kim & Mauborgne. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved. Blue Ocean Strategy ®
The ABCs of Good Business Strategy
The DEFs of good business
Podcast: 50 SHADES OF STRATEGY
In the world of business, strategy often decides if you make it or break it. What is the game plan, are you building your business or defending it? Are you reacting or disrupting it? 50 Shades of Strategy is a series featuring elements of strategic practice, which we believe it is crucial for every organization especially those who are hit by current economic situation.
During this series, Mr. Raj Kumar, the CEO of UCSI Consulting Group will talk about 3 broad elements:
Strategy (vehicle), Innovation (fuel) and Leadership (driver). Download the 6 episodes to find out more.
Blue Ocean Strategy Public Workshop
To register for this public workshop or to find out more about customizable Blue Ocean Strategy programmes, please contact: P.Prema Devi (+6012 979 3839, email@example.com)
For more information, please check out the Online Brochure.
BFM Radio Podcast
Mr. Raj is the CEO of UCSI Consulting Group. He is a regular guest at BFM, a business radio station. He has given several interviews on the station related to Strategy, Leadership and Innovation.
- LOVE Innovation (BFM, April 17, 2017)
- 50 Shades of Strategy – Episode 1-6 (BFM, May-June, 2016)
- Up The Ante – Year End Special (BFM, December 28, 2015)
- Up The Ante – Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BFM, November 16, 2015)
- Red Ocean Traps (BFM, August 10, 2015)
- Up The Ante – Finding People, Finding Money (BFM, July 6, 2015)
- Up The Ante: iKargo (BFM, March 16, 2015)/a>
- Thinking out of the box (BFM, February 24, 2015)
- Up The Ante: Frizz Station (BFM, August 25, 2014)
- Innovation@Work series part 1,2,3 of 4 (BFM, June 9, 2014)
- Up The Ante: Working Backwards (BFM, March 31, 2014)
- Raise Your Game – Part 1&2 (BFM, July 22, 2013)
- The Six Paths of the Blue Ocean Strategy (BFM, April 26, 2011)
- Leadership and the Big Blue Ocean (BFM, Oct 5, 2010)