Podcast: 50 SHADES OF STRATEGY
In the world of business, strategy often decides if you make it or break it. What is the game plan, are you building your business or defending it? Are you reacting or disrupting it? 50 Shades of Strategy is a series featuring elements of strategic practice, which we believe it is crucial for every organization especially those who are hit by current economic situation.
During this series, Mr. Raj Kumar, the CEO of UCSI Consulting Group will talk about 3 broad elements:
Strategy (vehicle), Innovation (fuel) and Leadership (driver). Download the 6 episodes to find out more.
The Definition of Trust
Date: 15 oct 2018
Often, communication, leadership skills, and motivation are huge topics of discussion in the workplace, but we tend to neglect the concept of trust and why it’s so important for a productive team. Samuel Kurian, the Chief Executive of Changernomics and senior consultant for Reina Trust Building Institute, speaks all about trust in the workplace and why it’s important.
BFM Radio Podcast
Mr. Raj is the CEO of UCSI Consulting Group. He is a regular guest at BFM, a business radio station. He has given several interviews on the station related to Strategy, Leadership and Innovation.
- LOVE Innovation (BFM, April 17, 2017)
- 50 Shades of Strategy – Episode 1-6 (BFM, May-June, 2016)
- Up The Ante – Year End Special (BFM, December 28, 2015)
- Up The Ante – Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BFM, November 16, 2015)
- Red Ocean Traps (BFM, August 10, 2015)
- Up The Ante – Finding People, Finding Money (BFM, July 6, 2015)
- Up The Ante: iKargo (BFM, March 16, 2015)/a>
- Thinking out of the box (BFM, February 24, 2015)
- Up The Ante: Frizz Station (BFM, August 25, 2014)
- Innovation@Work series part 1,2,3 of 4 (BFM, June 9, 2014)
- Up The Ante: Working Backwards (BFM, March 31, 2014)
- Raise Your Game – Part 1&2 (BFM, July 22, 2013)
- The Six Paths of the Blue Ocean Strategy (BFM, April 26, 2011)
- Leadership and the Big Blue Ocean (BFM, Oct 5, 2010)