In the advent of a data-driven economy, every industry, ranging from ﬁnance, manufacturing, retail, information technology to oil & gas, is craving for data savvy personnel. As a direct result, there is an increasing demand for professionals who are trained in Tableau Business Intelligence tool. By obtaining equipping yourself with data analytical skills, it opens up to a more assuring career path.
Analysing Big Data is big business. According to Garter Report, worldwide Business intelligence and Analytics market is expect to grow up to USD22.8 billion in the next 2 years.
The Tableau market in Malaysia is growing at a rapid pace, thanks the increased emphasis on data analytic. Recently Tableau was used by the Malaysian government for analysis Prihatin incentives, as a result of the COVID-19 and movement control measures. This growing market trend in Tableau is set to become even more popular as the economy recovers.
Selvam N Narayanan
CGMA PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
- N.Selvam is a Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Chartered Institute of Managements (CIMA) and a Certiﬁed Software Consultant. He runs a software consulting ﬁrm for over 30 years.
- When Malaysia implemented GST, he was an authority on analysing the GST Audit File (GAF) using Excel. He conducted over 300 hands-on training session for MIA, CIMA, Customs and many big corporations.
- In 2019, he was given TTT exemptions by HRDF. Besides Tableau software, he also conducts hands-on training for Excel Pivot Tables. He is the author of "Data Visualization with Tableau for Beginners", released in June 2020.
This programme seeks to help you gain a working knowledge on how to use a data visualisation tool to do analysis.
- • Those tasked with analysing data, business intelligence, interpreting statistics
- • Those who are interested in data visualization
- • Graduates and Professionals looking to move into the analytics domain
A highly interactive learning session with trainer/speaker-led facilitation, live Q&As, quick polls/surveys, self- assessment quizzes and hands-on exercises which will help you build the skills. Participants are required to have their own laptop installed with the software for the programme. Links to download the free software will be provided nearer to the date of event. Participants will also get a complimentary copy of the book "Data Visualization with Tableau for Beginners" authored by the facilitator.
- DATE: JULY 2021
- DURATION: TWO ½ DAY SESSIONS
- MODE: ONLINE VIA MICROSOFT TEAM
- TIME: 9 AM - 1 PM
- WORKING ADULTS: EARLY BIRD: RM 199, NORMAL PRICE: RM169
- STUDENTS: EARLY BIRD RM 50 NORMAL PRICE: RM30
Register your interest using the link below to enjoy early bird rates. We will be communicating more training details to those registered once the date has been finalized, as seats are limited.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill in the following form. We will get back to you soon.